Disability Access Consulting Services
The key disability access services we provide Australia wide are;
- Review of new and refurbishment building plans and surrounding environs for compliance with disability access regulations.
- Preparation of access audits and access appraisals of existing buildings and properties to identify potential barriers to access for people with disabilities.
- Preparation of Alternative Solutions, Professional Opinions and Unjustifiable Hardship applications
- Practical, sensible advice on disability access issues.
- Design, Documentation & Permit consultation.
- Performance Based Assessments
- Peer reviews of performance based assessments and audits
- Preparation of Disability Action Plans DAPs
- Design and preparation of Mobility Maps
- Due Diligence Reports – Disability
- Provision of a comprehensive online resource of products to improve access to the built environment.
- We specialise in Commercial, Educational, Institutional, Public Buildings, Aviation and Heritage.
Documentation can be provided in both hard copy or digital, including AutoCAD, DXF or PDF files.
Increasingly Local, State & Federal Government Departments in addition to the corporate sector are addressing access and integration issues for people with disabilities.
Equal Access Pty Ltd has extensive experience working as part of the project team throughout all phases of a project from design through to final inspection.
We are performance driven, results orientated, deadline focused, and think outside the box to provide compliant building solutions for our clients